Behaviour (PPA) Foundation Course (1130 - 1430 AEST)
Our PPA Foundation course provides a general overview of our Behaviour Assessment and enables you to gain an accurate insight into how people behave at work. If you wish to enhance your knowledge in the technical review of PPA and gain certification in this assessment, have a look at our PPA Accreditation course and our consultants will assist you.
After taking this PPA Foundation course, you will be able to:
- Understand the background of DISC theory and how this can be harnessed in the workplace
- Know how to read a PPA profile and to compare across self-image, workplace behaviour and behaviour under pressure
- Get the first-hand experience of the behavioral benchmarking tool and job matching through a live demo
- Gain insights into 20+ PPA reports in the suite
- Understand the importance of ethical feedback