PPA Accreditation Course
Hosted by one of our expert trainers, this two-day accreditation course will teach you everything you need to know to confidently use the Personal Profile Analysis (PPA), a psychometric assessment used to understand how people behave in the workplace.
During the course, you will:
- Learn about the DISC-based theory that underpins the PPA.
- Understand what the PPA measures and the multitude of ways it can be used in recruitment and development.
- Develop the competence to administer, interpret and feedback the wealth of reports generated by the assessment.
- Learn how best to appropriately and responsibly use the PPA.
- Understand how to apply the assessment results in different talent scenarios to make more confident and objective people decisions.
- Assess the behavioral demands of a job, as well as how to use the results of an assessment to highlight areas of both strength and likely development.
In preparation for the course, a Thomas consultant will provide you with feedback on your own PPA assessment and explain what you can expect from the training. Upon completion of the online public course, you will complete a one-on-one session with your Thomas consultant, where you will:
- Get to practice giving report feedback
- Review your knowledge assessment
- Cover any further questions you have
- Guidance as it relates to leveraging the PPA with your next talent project
With your accreditation, you will be able to recruit candidates who match the behavioral requirements of the job, understand what drives and engages people, support personal development and improve communication and teamwork.