How to improve employee retention
Recruiting top talent is a priority for any hiring manager but keeping hold of these employees is what can set you apart from other businesses. Employee turnover is a normal part of any business - people naturally come and go, move roles and progress as circumstances dictate. However, retention should ideally remain at a baseline rate that is consistent with your industry, role and organisation.
Keeping hold of top talent
Identifying engagement levels
Understanding how your employees work
Understanding engagementRun a health-check to understand engagement levels and understand necessary improvements
Understanding your peopleGain an insight into your employees' emotional and behavioural preferences
Select the appropriate assessmentsKnow which Thomas assessments will help you deliver the relevant insight needed
With the information that our assessments provide, you can make the necessary changes to ensure you have a motivated and engaged workforce who want to remain at your organisation.
- Your employees' strengths
- Your employees' vulnerabilities
- Levels of engagement by group
- A benchmark against other organisations
- Actions to address vulnerabilities
- Your organisational well-being factor
- Management styles operating within your organisation