HPTI Accreditation Course
Hosted by one of our expert trainers, this two-day accreditation course will teach you everything you need to know to confidently use the High Potential Trait Indicator (HPTI), a psychometric assessment used to identify high potential leadership traits and identify self-motivated, highly driven individuals.
During the course, you will:
- Bring an evidence-based approach and add certainty to your talent acquisition and management initiatives
- Gain understanding of how the six HPTI personality traits contribute to leadership behaviors and business outcomes
- Build the ability to feed back HPTI results to individuals in your organizations
- Add value to employees through sharing strategies for developing leadership impact and competence
- Understand how to apply the assessment results in different talent scenarios to make more confident and objective people decisions.
- Interact with other business and human resource professionals during the course, and continue the dialogue with ongoing networking opportunities with Thomas clients
In preparation for the course, a Thomas consultant will provide you with feedback on your own HPTI assessment and explain what you can expect from the training. Upon completion of the online public course, you will complete a one-on-one session with your Thomas consultant, where you will:
- Get to practice giving report feedback
- Review your knowledge assessment
- Cover any further questions you have
- Receive guidance as it relates to leveraging the HPTI with your next talent project
With your accreditation, you will be able to recruit candidates who match the behaviors for effective leadership, develop existing talent to realize their leadership potential and develop a leadership team who embody and drive company vision and culture.