PPA Practitioner Workshop
Hosted by one of our expert trainers, this accreditation course will teach you how to confidently develop your expertise in using the Thomas Behaviour Assessment (PPA), a psychometric assessment used to understand how people behave in the workplace.
During the course, you will:
- Develop the competence to administer, interpret and feedback the wealth of reports generated by the assessment
- Learn how best to appropriately and responsibly use the Thomas Behaviour Assessment (PPA)
- Understand how to apply the assessment results in different commercial scenarios to make more confident and objective people decisions
- Understand how best to structure your recruitment journey with the Thomas Behaviour Assessment (PPA)
- Be taught how to assess the behavioural demands of a job, as well as how to use the results of an assessment to highlight areas of both strength and likely development
In preparation for the course, you will receive an assessment link and receive a copy of your report prior to attending this course.
With your accreditation, you will be able to recruit candidates who match the behavioural requirements of the job, understand what drives and engages people, support personal development and improve communication and teamwork.