TEIQue Accreditation Course
Hosted by one of our expert trainers, this two-day accreditation course will teach you everything you need to know to confidently use the Trait Emotional Intelligence Questionnaire (TEIQue), a psychometric assessment used to understand a person’s emotional functioning, ability to manage relationships, emotional control and response to pressure.
During the course, you will:
- Learn about the trait-based model behind personality and Emotional Intelligence.
- Understand what the TEIQue measures and the impact it can have on your recruitment and development processes.
- Develop the competence to administer, interpret and feedback the reports generated by the assessment.
- Learn how best to appropriately and responsibly use the TEIQue.
- Understand how to apply the assessment results in different talent scenarios to make more confident and objective people decisions.
- Assess the demands a job can have on someone’s Emotional Intelligence as well as how to use the results of an assessment to highlight areas of both strength and likely development.
As Emotional Intelligence becomes ever more important in the workplace, you will develop an understanding of the importance of high-quality feedback and the value TEIQue can have when used in coaching, training and developing people. Appreciating how differences in personality, values, beliefs and attitudes can lead to misunderstandings in communication will be another integral part of your TEIQue learning. Using the TEIQue to encourage behavior modification and self-awareness in your organization will provide you with a powerful tool for facilitating positive change.
In preparation for the course, a Thomas consultant will provide you with feedback on your own TEIQue assessment and explain what you can expect from the training. Upon completion of the online public course, you will complete a one-on-one session with your Thomas consultant, where you will:
- Get to practice giving report feedback
- Review your knowledge assessment
- Cover any further questions you have
- Receive guidance as it relates to leveraging the TEIQue with your next talent project
With your accreditation, you will be able to recruit emotionally intelligent candidates, retain your employees, develop your managers and support personal development.