Assessments we offer
Our suite of assessments can be used throughout business, sport and education to help your people achieve their true potential
Personal Profile Analysis (PPA)
The Personal Profile Analysis (PPA) provides a rapid and deep insights into a person's behavioural preferences and communication style.
- Recruit the right person
- Improve communication
- Motivate and engage staff
- Identify areas for development
- Manage performance
High Potential Trait Indicator (HPTI)
The High Potential Trait Indicator (HPTI) is a workplace personality assessment grounded in the 'Big 5' model, assessing traits that predict job success and risk for derailment.
- Create/Support Leadership Development plans
- Boost teamwork amongst leaders
- Inform session planning
- Boost employee engagement with strong leadership
- Add certainty to graduate recruitment
- Retain future stars by developing them
General Intelligence Assessment (GIA)
The General Intelligence Assessment (GIA) measures an individual's aptitude in 5 key areas; Reasoning, Perceptual Speed, Number Speed & Accuracy, Word Meaning and Spatial Visualisation.
- Measure mental capacity including problem solving and adaptability
- Understand how to develop through training
- Identify potential leaders who have the skills to drive change
- Ensure a person is sufficiently challenged
Trait Emotional Intelligence Questionnaire (TEIQue)
The Trait Emotional Intelligence Questionnaire (TEIQue) measures 15 emotional traits concerning Well-Being, Self-Control, Emotionality and Sociability.
- Understand employees emotions and how they manage relationships
- Recruit emotionally intelligent candidates
- Employ effective communication
- Fine tune their management skills
- Foster engagement and loyalty
360 Degree Feedback
The Thomas 360 quickly and easily enables people to gather performance feedback from their managers, colleagues, team members and customers and then compare this feedback with their own perception of their performance.
- Explore the gap between identity and reputation
- Open channels of communication for improvement amongst teams
- Uncover issues that may be effecting employee performance
- Help increase self-awareness
Establish the levels of engagement within your organisation and identify actions to enhance employee wellbeing, motivation and productivity.
- Establish the levels of engagement within your organisation
- Identify the best areas to direct engagement initiatives
- Compare engagement levels to gain a holistic view
- Uncover issues that may be impacting productivity and well-being